• It is the largest media and entertainment company in the world.
• It has become one of the biggest Hollywood studios.
• Disney Company owns 11 theme parks and several channels.
• Disney employees 150,000 people.
• Innovative ideas
• Global standardization
• It is among the popular brand names in the world.
• It has well established divisions Walt Disney Studio Entertainment, Disney-ABC Television Group, Disney Interactive
Media Group, Disney Consumer Products, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, Disney Interactive Studios.
• Increasing trends in overall revenues and profits.
• Disney holds US$ 62.497 billion of assets.
• Popular characters
• High brand awareness among the people.
• The Walt Disney logo is famous.
• Walt Disney was ranked 8th in the Top 100 Global Brands.
Read More SWOT Analysis
Walt Disney SWOT Analysis