1. Open Adobe Photoshop
2. Open the following image by File>>Open (and locate the images) Or directly drag the picture to Photoshop
3. REMEBER to leave the background layer empty (Important), Insert new layer by ( Layer>> New>> layer) Or you can follow up the shortcut (shift+ctrl+N) Or just see below the “background layer” at bottom second last option.
4. Now cut the picture by Selecting ALL (ctrl+A) and Cut (Ctrl+X) and when new layer is inserted just Paste the cutted image by (Ctrl+v)
5. Now cut out the Wolverine from the image by using Magnetic Lesso Tool from Tools
6. Now open up your images and make sure that it would be in the same pose and copy your face in the same manner as in example and paste it with the same image of wolverine as its open before.
7. Use Free Transform to re-size your image to fit instead of wolverine’s image. Use Free Transform shortcut (Ctrl+T) Or goto Edit>>Free Transform.
8. Now Select layer 2 and make picture more dark as it should looks real by using “Levels”. Shortcut (Ctrl+L) or Image>>Adjustments>>Levels
9. Final use extra effects that your picture should look real, add lightning effects by goto Filter>>Render>>lighting Effects
10. Now fix the blades by dragging layer 1 upwards of layer 2, and select the remaining edges by Magnetic Lasso Tool and copy it afterwards paste it into a new layer (layer 3).
11. And at End merge all the layers by selected them (hold Ctrl and start clicking on layers to select) and after it right click and Merge layers. Now blur out whole image so it should looks real, You can select the blur tool from Tools.