Today i will teach you how to change out the Eye lens in Photoshop, of any one, maybe its a model, you, or any of your friend just follow the step carefully and I know you can make it easily.
1. First open Photoshop (In XP: Start>>Programs >> Adobe Photoshop CSx)
2. Now open the your considered picture by Tool Bar>>File>>Open (now select the picture you want to edit and open it).
3. “REMEBER to leave the background layer empty (Important)”
4. Now cut the picture by Selecting ALL (Ctrl+A) and Cut (Ctrl+X)
5. After it insert new layer by ( Layer>> New>> layer) Or you can follow up the shortcut (shift+ctrl+N) Or just see below the “background layer” at bottom (Second last option).
6. When new layer is inserted just Paste the cut image by (Ctrl+v)
7. Now you are ready to work on the picture.
8. Now all you have to do is open another image which contains lens (by the same way as in step 2 do repeat step 3 and 4 as well).
9. [Main PART] Take the Pen tool (Tally your settings with my ones as in picture) click on the top of the lens after it click on the bottom of it (As you click on the bottom side don’t leave the mouse-click, hold it on and drag to make the line curve). As to switch to another point just click on the last point (While holding atl key) which you pointed for curving (It will remove the small line which is going forward and will help to to proceed).
10. In the same way do these pointing to make your circle complete For the entire LENS.
11. Now as on the Example pictures you can see, When you Right click on the Pen custom made shape there will be a option of “Make selections” select it, it will make selection. And do the following settings as in example picture. “Feather Radius 3”
12. Now copy it by (Ctrl+C) Or Tool Bar>> Edit>>Copy.
13. And paste it on the consider picture. Use (Ctrl+V) Tool bar>>Edit>paste
14. Use Free transform option to make the LENS resize as to the need. (Ctrl+T) Or Tool Bar>>Edit>Free Transform.
15. Use the pointed corners to make it transform and resize. After it just press enter to finish the transformation. Drag that lens to the desired place.
16. Use Paste option again (Ctrl+V) to have an extra copy of LENS. Use the same process to resize and putting (step 13 and 14).
16. Final merge all layers except the background by holding (Ctrl, and click all working layers, When selected just right click and select merge layers. To give a final look and save it to disk (File>>Save As) and name it and save it on the JPEG or BMP format.