Today I’ll teach you how to make Google Chrome Logo, If you perform step by step it would be quick easy to make.
1. Open Photoshop (In XP: Start>>Programs >> Adobe Photoshop CSx)
2. Open new worksheet with pixel 500×500
3. First of all REMEBER to leave the background layer empty (Important)
4. Insert new layer by ( Layer>> New>> layer) Or you can follow up the shortcut (shift+ctrl+N) Or just see below the “background layer” at bottom second last option.
5. Now you are ready to work on the picture.
6. First color the layer to White by using Paint Bucket Tools from Tools and click on the blank image.
7. Draw a circle on the middle by using Ellipse Tool from Tools, after making, right click and select make selection. And color that to gray by using Paint Bucket Tool.
(Remember to make Feather radius 3 in make selection option).
8. Now insert A new layer and create another bigger circle on the gray circle and color that one to black.
9. Now create a small “Blue” circle on the Black circle by using same steps.
10. Now [Main PART] Take the Pen tool (Tally your pen settings with my ones as in picture) click near to the middle of the image after it click on the left corner (As you click on the left corner side don’t leave the mouse-click, hold it on and drag upwards or downwards to make the line curve). As to switch to another point just click on the last point (While holding atl key) –which you pointed for curving– (It will remove the small line which is going forward and will help to to proceed to make a new POINT).
11. (REMEBER to use new layers for all different color pallets in IMAGE) Now after completing the shapes right click and select make selections option and color them.
12. Now unselect all, unselect everything, and just select the Black circle layer from layers column. and start erasing the middle (By using Erase Tool from Tools).
13. Now to finalize your image go to Filter>>Render>>Lightning effects, and use, rotate the sketch in the preview section to make some realistic effects. ( Do this for every color pallets [select individual color pallet’s layer to color])
14. Now Merge all layers except the background by holding (Ctrl, and click all working layers, When selected just right click and select merge layers. To give a final look just Blur the whole image to give a proper effect. (Use Blur Tool from Tools).
15. Final save it to disk (File>>Save As) and name it and save it on the JPEG or BMP format.