In this tutorials I will show the steps to Make Buttons for any websites, folders and etc in Photoshop, just follow the step carefully and I know you can make it easily.
1. Open Photoshop (In XP: Start>>Programs >> Adobe Photoshop CSx)
2. Open new worksheet with pixel 500×200
3. First of all REMEBER to leave the background layer empty (Important)
4. Insert new layer by ( Layer>> New>> layer) Or you can follow up the shortcut (shift+ctrl+N) Or just see below the “background layer” at bottom second last option.
5. Now you are ready to work on the picture.
6. Color the whole image with Black (or what every color you like). By using Paint bucket Tool and select color from pallets.
7. Insert New layer and draw a Rounder Rectangular By “Rounder Rectangular Tool” from Tools.
8. Now select the “Gradient Tool” from Tools and Go to Layer>> Layer Style>>Gradient Overlay.
9. Now click on the Gradient color bar beneath the Opacity, which is looking like black and white in Color.
10. Follow the image Example 4 for help and chose the light and the dark colors. (By double clicking on the Red Circled mark in example image)
11. Now Follow the example image 5 for settings. Remember to also do settings of the “Inner shadow” section and click OK
12. Now insert a new layer and draw a small Rounder Rectangular By “Rounder Rectangular Tool” from Tools. and use these settings.
13. Now after drawing the small rectangular see at layers column the will be written Normal change it to Overlay.
14. Now Enter up the text by using “Horizontal Type Tool” in tools to write the text. (Do stretch the Box for writing)
15. when done just follow (step 13 for example) and change normal to “Soft Light”. After it you will see it will look Awesome (See Example picture 11).