Today i will teach you how to Color out the Eye lens in Photoshop, of anyone, maybe its a model, you, or any of your friend just follow the step carefully and I know you can make it easily.
1. Open Photoshop (In XP: Start>>Programs >> Adobe Photoshop CSx)
2. Now open the your considered picture by Tool Bar>>File>>Open (now select the picture you want to edit and open it).
3. “REMEBER to leave the background layer empty (Important)”
4. Now cut the picture by Selecting ALL (Ctrl+A) and Cut (Ctrl+X)
5. After it insert new layer by ( Layer>> New>> layer) Or you can follow up the shortcut (shift+ctrl+N) Or just see below the “background layer” at bottom (Second last option).
6. When new layer is inserted just Paste the cut image by (Ctrl+v)
7. Now you are ready to work on the picture.
8. Zoom In to the picture by (Ctrl and +)
9. [Main PART] Take the Pen tool (Tally your settings with my ones as in picture) click on the top of the lens after it click on the bottom of it (As you click on the bottom side don’t leave the mouse-click, hold it on and drag to make the line curve). As to switch to another point just click on the last point (While holding atl key) which you pointed for curving (It will remove the small line which is going forward and will help to to proceed).
10. In the same way do these pointing to make your circle complete For the entire LENS.
11. Now as on the Example pictures you can see, When you Right click on the Pen custom made shape there will be a option of “Make selections” select it, it will make selection. And do the following settings as in example picture. “Feather Radius 3”
12. Now Press (Ctrl + B) Or (Image>>Adjustment>>Color balance) to color the lens. Use my settings as in the given Example picture to color the lens in Blue.
13. Now do the same process from (Step 9 to step 12) and color up the another lens.
14. To give a final look just save it to disk (File>>Save As) and name it, and save it at the JPEG or BMP format.