Today I’ll teach you how give lamp lighting effect on Photoshop. If you perform all tasks step by step it would be quick easy to make. Even I know you can make it easily by the help of example pictures and easy written tutorial. !!!!!!!!!!!!! Well If you face any problem, Do read the tutorial again and carefully !!!!!!!!!
1. Open Photoshop (In XP: Start>>Programs >> Adobe Photoshop CSx)
2. Now open the your considered picture by Tool Bar>>File>>Open (now select the picture you want to edit and open it).
3. “REMEBER to leave the background layer empty (Important)”
4. Now cut the picture by Selecting ALL (Ctrl+A) and Cut (Ctrl+X)
5. After it insert new layer by ( Layer>> New>> layer) Or you can follow up the shortcut (shift+ctrl+N) Or just see below the “background layer” at bottom (Second last option).
6. When new layer is inserted just Paste the cut image by (Ctrl+v)
7. Now you are ready to work on the picture.
8. Now Use the “Magic wand Tool” from Tools and click on the “White” Background of image. (There should be auto selection be appear). Now select the “Paint bucket Tool” from Tools and Color the selecting to “Black”
9. Now follow up the example picture. And Go To Tool Bar>>Filer>>Render>>Lighting Effects. And do the settings as done in Example pictures and click OK.
10. Now Select the “Blur Tool” from Tools and right lick and set your blurring Tool size and hardness to “90” and “100”. (Follow example images if having any problem).
11. Now merge all layers except the background by holding (Ctrl, and click all working layers, When selected just right click and select merge layers.
12. Finally save it to disk (File>>Save As) and name it, Or save it on the JPEG or BMP format. (For final looks)