In this Windows XP tutorial, I will show the steps to increase or decrease speakers volume in Windows XP
Step by Step
1. Go to Start >> Settings >> Control Panel
2. Control Panel >> Sounds and Audio Settings
3. Double Click “Sounds and Audio Devices
4. Check on “Speaker Volume” button.
5. Move the slide left for low the sound of speakers and move the slides right to high the volume.
6. If you want to move the right and left speakers slide at the same time then you have to check the “Move all slide indicators at the same time” checkbox.
7. Click Apply and OK.