People create folder for management of file and organize the data in different categories that will help them to locate their files easily without any hurdles. This tutorial will tell you how to create folder in window XP.
- Right Click on Desktop > Select New > Select Folder > Click Folder Option
- New Folder Created with the default name of new folder, if this name folder is already available the default name will be newfolder(1).
- You can enter name whatever according to you choice or nature of documents you are going to place in it.
- The name assigned to the folder is Project Management in this case.
Rename the Folder
- To rename the folder right click on the folder and select rename.
- New name assigned to the same folder is marketing
Delete the Folder
- Right click on folder, select delete from menu and press left click folder will be deleted from Desktop
- Right click on folder > Select Delete > click
- In order to keep multiple copy of the folder on different locations right click on folder and select copy press left click.
- Goto to any location of hardrive, where you want to keep the copy. in this case is C drive.
- Right Click > Select Paste > Press left Mouse button or left Click.
The folder can be cut and paste in the similar way, hope you will like the tutorial for more tutorial keep visiting our website.