Sometimes you want to turn off the windows firewall to get access to some services or allow network services. This tutorial will teach you to change the status of firewall from on to off, follow the Steps and for convince we also provide the snapshot with each step to make the tutorial more interactive and easy.
- Start Menu > Setting > Click Network Connections
- When you click of network Connection new widows will appears as shown in the figure below.
- Right Clock local Area Connection > Menu Appears > Click properties for Menu
- Local Area Connection properties Dialog Appears as shown in the figure below.
- You can see three tabs Click on Advanced Tab
- Click on settings Button on the right side of the text.
- The Current status of the firewall is On to change it to Off , select the off option.
- Press OK setting is changed, firewall is disabled to change to On follow the same process and Check the on option.
Thank you for reading this tutorial hope it will help you out to resolve your issue, for more tutorial keep visiting us.