I learn this technique when my cable Internet provider limit my bandwidth because I used to download movies and software stuff a lot. I know that restriction policy is based upon MAC address, changing MAC address is the solution. MAC is the permanent or real address but its possible to change it with ease. Let’s start the tutorial which tell you the way to change the MAC address.
- Start > Settings > Network connections > Click
- Network Connections windows will appears containing the icon of local area network.
- Local Area Connection > Double Click on it or right click and click properties> Local Area Connection Properties Dialog Box appears
- Click on Configure button, you will see the new dialog appears as shown in the figure
- Click Advanced Tab
- Select Network Address from the list.
- Check the value option and insert 48 bits mac address.
- Click Ok, task is done MAC address is successfully changed.