Hiding folders and files is a very simple and common feature of windows XP. This tutorial will teach you the way to hide your folders and files, so the other users can’t see it while using your system.
- My Computer > tools menu > Folder option > Click
- Folder Option Dialog Appear
- From the four tab in folder options select view
- Select the option Do not show hidden files and folder
- Click Apply and then OK button, now the file with hidden attribute can’t see by any other user.
- To Hide any file or folder right Click > Select properties
- Check the hidden Check box as shown in the figure below and press OK
- Now the folder is not shown with other folder and files.
You done with the task, Now you can easily hide your important files, folders from others in Windows XP.